INSTRUCTIONS UPDATED 30.12.2019
We have switched to electronic invoicing and hope to receive invoices primarily in electronic form.
If your company does not have the ability to submit e-invoices or send invoices by e-mail, you can send paper invoices to the scanning service address.
Please note that we do not accept invoices to our visiting address.
Finnish Humanities University of Applied Sciences Ltd, 1474763-1
E-invoice address: 003714747631
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Broker ID when sending from the bank network: DABAFIHH *
* Use this broker ID if you cannot send invoices directly to your Maventa broker ID from the e-invoicing program you use.
We hope you will only send invoices to this address. Invoices are sent to the service by e-mail in a PDF format, and the invoice attachments should be in the same file as the invoice itself.
E-mail invoice address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can send multiple invoices in a single email, as long as each invoice is a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
• The maximum size of one e-mail is 5Mb.
• PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or later).
• PDF files must not be locked or password protected.
• The maximum size of the document is 210 x 297 mm.
• The characters allowed in the attachment name are common characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9.
Do not use special characters to name attachments.
The address information must be complete on both the invoice and the envelope so that the invoice can be forwarded quickly and reliably to its recipient.
Finnish Humanities University of Applied Sciences Oy
80020 Collector Scan
• Please send only invoice material to the scan address. These mails are automatically forwarded into our company ledger, and no other materials (such as receipts, business gifts, credit cards, and admission tickets) will reach its recipient through this.
• Preferably use only black on a white background in the text: this gives the clearest result for the identification of the invoice data.
• Do not use staples on invoices sent to the scanning service.
Questions related to invoices and invoicing: email@example.com
The electronic invoicing used in Humak has made the daily life of the department much easier. In the past, stacks of paper were carried from from one manager to another and even by letter to different parts of Finland. This, of course, took a long time.
With electronic invoicing, sending papers from one side to the other has stopped. Even organizations that send invoices have started using electronic invoicing. The speed of processing times, the smoothness of checking and approving invoices, and distributing resources between different projects and departments works smoother. Organisations that do not have access to electronic invoicing will also benefit from the ease of the process. When you send an invoice directly to our scanning address, the invoice will appear in our system through it.
Humak’s Communications Manager Jarmo Röksä (pictured) handles electronic invoicing at Humak’s RDI Center in Turku.
– I have two workstations. One here in Turku and the other in Helsinki. It’s convenient that I don’t have to carry invoices from one place to another, all of them come electronically no matter where I’m working from. The other week I checked the invoices sent to me from our campus in Jyväskylä, Röksä says.