Erasmus exchange programme courses
Humak offers Erasmus Exchange Programme courses in the following three fields:
- NGO and Youth Work: Young Persons and Social Inclusion (spring term)
- Sign Language Interpretation and Linguistic Accessibility (both terms)
You find more information on our Erasmus programmes in the pages below this section. Erasmus courses are carried out in English.
What is Erasmus?
The Erasmus+ Programme is a European funding programme established in 1987. It offers university students a possibility of studying or doing an internship abroad in another country for a period of at least 2 months and maximum 12 months per cycle of studies.
The programme offers the possibility to go beyond the European borders as well. Please visit the Erasmus+ programme page to find out more.
Who can apply?
Higher education students who have completed their first year of studying can apply to the Erasmus+ programme. There is no age limit.
You can read more about the program here.
Humak degree programmes
Along with the Erasmus Exchange programmes, Humak University of Applied Sciences has around 1500 students in various degree programmes and adult education programmes on both Bachelor and Master levels.
These programmes are carried out in Finnish.
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts in Cultural Management
- Master of Culture and Arts (Cultural Management)
- Bachelor of Humanities in NGO and Youth Work
- Master of Humanities in NGO & Youth Work
- Bachelor of Humanities in Sign Language Interpreting
- Master of Humanities in Sign Language Interpreting
Degrees offered in English
- Bachelor of Humanities, Community Educator, Adventure and Outdoor Education
- European Master in Sign Language Interpreting (read more: www.eumasli.eu)