Erasmus Exchange Programme Courses
Humak offers Erasmus Exchange Programme courses in three different fields, which are:
- NGO and Youth Work: Young Persons and Social Inclusion (Spring term) and Adventure Education (Fall term)
- Cultural Management (both terms)
- Sign Language Interpretation (both terms)
You find more information on our Erasmus programmes in the pages below this section. Erasmus courses are carried out in English.
What is Erasmus?
The Erasmus+ Programme is a European funding programme established in 1987. It offers university students a possibility of studying or doing an internship abroad in another country for a period of at least 2 months and maximum 12 months per cycle of studies.
The programme offers the possibility to go way beyond the European borders as well. Please, refer to Erasmus+ programme pages in order to find out more.
Can you Apply?
Higher education students from after completing a 1st year of studies can benefit of the Erasmus+ studies and Erasmus+ placement programmes. There is no age limitation.
You can find more about the program in this video or from this link.
About Degree Programmes in Humak
Alongside with Erasmus Exchange programmes Humak University of Applied Sciences has around 1500 students in various degree programmes and adult education programmes both in Bachelor and Master level.
These programmes are carried out in Finnish language.
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts in Cultural Management
- Master of Culture and Arts (Cultural Management)
- Bachelor of Humanities in NGO and Youth Work
- Master of Humanities in NGO & Youth Work
- Bachelor of Humanities in Sign Language Interpreting
- Master of Humanities in Sign Language Interpreting
Degrees offered in English
- Bachelor of Humanities, Community Educator, Adventure and Outdoor Education (New)
- European Master in Sign Language Interpreting (read more: www.eumasli.eu)