Communications Manager Jarmo Röksä (in social media “roexae”) and Information Officer Tuula Johansson answer to your questions concerning Humak´s communication services. You can get connected with them by email email@example.com
There are several versions of Humak logo. Find out where the logo will be used and then load it from the link below. Choose either a version for printed material or for the net (and templates). We recommend that you use a coloured logo (with the ending _C) on white backround. Alternatively use either white (_W) or black (_B) logo on solid, coloured backround.
You can find the logos here. If you for some reasons are unable to download the logos from the adress below, please, contact us.
When using our logos we wish you respect our graphic guidelines. The use and choise of the logo is defined by the backround of the logo. The commons mistake is to place other items too near to the logo. Please note that you should leave enough space around the logo. The good hand rule is to remember that the distance to other logos should be at least that of the height of the two rows of “University of Applied Sciences”.
The logo with just a pattern and text Humak, should not, per se, be used in posters, publications, net pages or other documents. It is solely reserved to objects that are too small for the whole logo, e.g. pedestrian safety reflectors or corporate gifts. Thus, it is better always to use the logo version with the text “Humak University of Applied Sciences”.
If you are not sure, don´t hesitate to contact us. You find the graphic guidelines here:
Orange is the New Humak
If you need to use Humak’s orange, all you need to know are the following numbers:
- CMYK 0 65 100 0
- RGB 237 108 21
- HEX #ED6C15
- Other values
Humak in Social Media
Humak communications department uses mainly following channels of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Additionally we have integrated blogs – earlier they were outside our web pages – as part of our new web pages.
We use individual social media channels variably:
- In Facebook we tell what is happening and describle the everyday life of Humak in photos and words casually. We give our regions a possibility to present themselves. It is the channel for Humak´s friends. For those who search for a more casual touch. We also publish in FB the most important news concerning our fields. If you want to follow our posts, clique follow this page “seuraa tätä sivua” button.
- Twitter is a channel for professionals. We send there information on interesting, topical information on our fields and the hottest news from our websides. Following our Twitter you are one of the first to hear interesting news and retweets from civic activities and youth work, cultural management and creative business as well as sign language and interpretation. You´ll find us: @humanisti and hashtag #humak. Humak´s tweets are mainly written by Manager of Communications Jarmo Röksä (in twitter also @roexae) and Information Officer Tuula Johansson (in twitter @johatu). Humak´s Rector and Managing Director Tapio Huttula is in twitter by his name (@TapioHuttula).
- In Instagram you´ll find our people working, training and studing during lectures. We encourage our personnel and especially our students to take photos of episodes in their everyday life and load them to Instagram. We use hashtags #humak and during this spring the hashtag #vainhumakelämää, where students and personnel visualize life in Humak. We believe that using visual communication we can tell things that cannot be reached by the means of words.
- In YouTube we´ll start during spring 2015 a new education channel. We´ll publish there videos about our teaching as well as videoclips for those who prefer moving image to text. Every now and then we use YouTube in live-streaming too.
- We encourage our students as well as the personnel to blog. Cultural Management, Community Pedagogy and Interpreting have had a tradional multi-author blog in Blogger. When renewing our webpages we have integrated these satellite blogs as part of our own website. You can also find a blog of Humak communications. We use it to discuss topical phenomenon in social media and tell about the changes in media technology. The Manager of Communications, Jarmo Röksä gives lectures in social media issues.
Newsletters and bulletins
We send a newsletter to our interest groups approximately three times a year, in English once a year.
We send our bulletins to media through ePressi media service. We also write – by order – articles about our acitivities to various media. The service is free of charge. Ask for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org